Female talent is a vital business resource, tackling barriers to equality can unlock new opportunities for growth.
Join us for this HR roundtable and find out how making full use of women's capabilities paves the way to optimising your organisation's human capital potential.
Networking & light refreshments
Raising the Bar on Gender Equity in Workplace
by Lynda Lim
Programme Director, ASEAN CSR Network Ltd
by Mr Norbert Ehlert
Head HR Singapore and Regional Employee Relations Leader, Procter & Gamble
- Gender gap in Singaporean workforce - fact or myth?
- Co-relation between maximising human capital and narrowing gender gap
- Best practices for achieving workplace gender equality
Be an Employer of Choice - Tripartite Standards and Human Capital
by NTUC Progressive Practices Unit
Click HERE for the panelists’ profiles.
Ms. Low Yen Ling
Ministry of Manpower &
Ministry of Education
Senior Parliamentary Secretary
Ms. K. Thanaletchimi
Chairperson, Women's Committee &
President, Healthcare Services Employees' Union
Mr. Norbert Ehlert
Proctor & Gamble
Head HR Singapore &
Regional Employee Relations Leader
Ms. Foo Peng Er
Vice President, Corporate Sustainability
- Due to limited capacity, priority will be given to business leaders and HR professionals. All registrations will be reviewed for best suitability and successful applicants will be notified by email.
Closing Date: 28 September 2018
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
1. I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by NTUC U Family for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the above event.
2. I will inform NTUC U Family immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that NTUC U Family is able to contact me for all matters relating to the above event.
3. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by NTUC U Family to authorised third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration and participation for the above event.
4. I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
5. I acknowledge that NTUC U Family owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
6. If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform the organiser at the event site.
7. I consent to be contacted by NTUC U Family via email, text messages, fax and/or post for matters relating to NTUC and NTUC U Family programmes and activities as well as to give my opinion/feedback on such matters. If I do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, i will inform NTUC U Family at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions listed below. By registering for the event it is deemed that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions:
1. Only successful applicants will receive a confirmation email sent by the event organiser.
2. Please update the event organiser of any changes in address or contact number so as to facilitate communication.
3. You must present your identification card to enter the event premises.
4. The event organiser reserves the right to reject or prevent any person attempting to gain unauthorized access to this event from entering the event premises.
5. The event programme will run as scheduled unless otherwise advised.
6. Adjustments to the event such as postponement or change or cancellation of the programme may be made or the venue may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
7. To the extent permitted under the law, the event organiser and the event organiser's partners shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising from the point of entry to the event premises and throughout the duration of the event.
8. The event organiser shall not be liable for any damages and/or costs howsoever arising from the use of any marketing or branding materials and/or giveaways, including but not limited to goodie bags and/ or prizes.
9. Due to limited capacity, priority will be given to business leaders and HR professionals. All registrations will be reviewed for best suitability and successful applicants will be notified by email.
10. The event organiser's decision on all matters relating to this event is final and no further correspondence or disputes will be entertained.